Clear aligners are a popular alternative to traditional metal braces and help slowly and gently guide teeth into their desired alignment.
Like braces, clear plastic aligners gradually control the movement of your teeth, but without visible and noticeable metal brackets or wires.
Aligners are, instead, made of a smooth, BPA-free plastic that doesn't cut cheeks, lips, or gums. Dr. Scott Anderson, Dr. John Anderson, or Dr. Cesar Alburez custom fabricate your aligners to fit your mouth perfectly. In a series of aligners, each new set moves your teeth incrementally until the next set is placed.
Patients must wear clear braces in Champaign, IL for at least 20 hours every day in order for the teeth to properly realign. Treatment time depends on the severity of teeth misalignment, among other factors.
Benefits of Clear Aligners in 61821
Clear aligners are an excellent option for young professionals who desire a straighter smile without the look and feel of metal braces.
Aligners work best for patients with mild to moderate smile flaws. Some of the things our patients have loved about clear braces in Champaign, IL include:
- Clear aligners can be removed prior to meals or drinking.
- You never have to worry about the state of your teeth since you can easily brush them after removing their aligners.
- Aligners are comfortable to wear and rarely irritate the gums.
- Teeth grinding rarely occurs with aligners.
- SureSmile uses imaging software to custom-fabricate the aligners, which can shorten treatment time.
Contact Our Dentist Office in Champaign, IL for Straighter Teeth!
Getting the smile you've always wanted gets easier each passing year as dental technology and equipment are continually improved.
Your orthodontic dentists in Champaign, IL can go through the procedure or address any questions you may have. Give Anderson Dental a call today!